These terms and conditions – as may be amended from time to time – apply to all our services directly or indirectly (through distributors) made available online, by email or by telephone. By accessing, browsing and using our website and/or by completing a transaction, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below (including the privacy statement).
1. Scope of our Service
Through this website we (McDonnell’s (Queen Street) Ltd.), and its affiliated companies) provide an online platform to sell food services related products through which our trade clients and visitors to the website can make such transactions. By making a reservation through McDonnell’s (Queen Street) Ltd., you enter into a direct (legally binding) contractual relationship with us.
When rendering our services, the information that we disclose is based on the information that is correct at the time. Although we will use reasonable skill and care in performing our services we will not verify if, and cannot guarantee that, all information is accurate, complete or correct, nor can we be held responsible for any errors (including manifest and typographical errors), any interruptions (whether due to any (temporary and/or partial) breakdown, repair, upgrade or maintenance of our website or otherwise), inaccurate, misleading or untrue information or non-delivery of information.
Our services are made available for personal and non-commercial use only. Therefore, you are not allowed to re-sell, deep-link, use, copy, monitor (e.g. spider, scrape), display, download or reproduce any content or information, software, products or services available on our website for any commercial or competitive activity or purpose.
2. Prices and Best Rate Guarantee
The prices on our site are highly competitive. For trade enquiries customers need to make contact with us directly. Contract is formed at the point of despatch.
4 . Credit Card
In order to safeguard and encrypt your credit card information when in transit to us, we use the "Secure Socket Layer (SSL)" technology for our services.
In the event of credit card fraud or unauthorized use of your credit card by third parties, most banks and credit card companies bear the risk and cover all the charges resulting from such fraud or misuse, which may sometimes be subject to a deductible (usually set at EUR 50 (or the equivalent in your local currency)).
In order to indemnify you, please make sure that you report this fraud to your credit card provider (in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures) and contact us immediately by email (email@example.com). Please state 'credit card fraud' in the subject line of your email. This indemnification only applies to credit card reservations made using McDonnell’s (Queen Street) Ltd.'s secure server and the unauthorised use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own while using the secure server.
By making a transaction, you accept and agree to the relevant cancellation policy, and to any additional (delivery) terms and conditions, including for services rendered and/or products offered.
If you wish to review, adjust or cancel your transaction, please revert to the confirmation email and follow the instructions therein. Please note that you may be charged for your transaction in accordance with our returns policy as follows: Should you need to return goods, you must notify us within three working days of delivery otherwise a restocking charge will be made; all returns must be in the same condition as supplied including packaging. Any items used or ordered as special cannot be exchanged.
We must be notified in writing of damages or shortages within 24hrs of receipt of goods, otherwise your claim will not be accepted.
7. Further Correspondence
Other than the email confirmation providing for the confirmation of the transaction, we shall not send you any further (solicited or unsolicited) notices, emails or correspondence, unless you specifically agree otherwise.
Subject to the limitations set out in these terms and conditions, we shall only be liable for direct damages actually suffered, paid or incurred by you due to an attributable shortcoming of our obligations in respect of our services, up to an aggregate amount of the aggregate cost of your transaction as set out in the confirmation email (whether for one event or series of connected events).
However, neither we nor any of our affiliated companies shall be liable for (i) any punitive, special, indirect or consequential loss or damages, any loss of production, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of contract, loss of or damage to goodwill or reputation, loss of claim, force majeure or any other event beyond our control.
These terms and conditions and the provision of our services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law and any dispute arising out of these general terms and conditions and our services shall exclusively be submitted to the competent courts in Republic of Ireland.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The placing of an order by a buyer implies the acceptance of these conditions of sale.
2. Payment terms are as agreed on a customer by customer basis and are subject to price applying at time of dispatch.
3. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from our failure wholly, or in part, to perform the contract by reason of (i) default by our Suppliers and failure by us to make arrangements with other Suppliers or (ii) any cause whatsoever beyond our control. In no circumstances whatsoever shall we be liable for indirect or consequential damage or loss, or for loss of profit.
4. Dates given for shipment or delivery are not to be treated as conditions of the sale, but will be kept to as closely as possible. No claim shall be made by buyers on account of late shipment or delivery
5. All orders are accepted subject to the availability of raw materials and or stock. For deliveries to the UK & Republic of Ireland carriage is payable as agreed. Any charges as a result of the necessity to expedite despatch at the buyer's request are for the buyer's account.
6. Should you need return the goods, you must notify us within three days of delivery otherwise a restocking fee will apply. Any items ordered as a special cannot be exchanged. Damages and shortages must be reported within 24hrs of receipt of goods otherwise claims will not be accepted