We highly value your trust in choosing McDonnell’s (Queen Street) Ltd., for your online needs. Therefore, we will duly and diligently safeguard and protect the privacy and confidentiality of your personal details (including your credit card details).
Information collection - When you make a transaction, you will be asked to complete online forms providing for: your name, (home or office) address, (business or private) email address, (mobile, home or office) telephone number, credit card details (i.e. credit card type and number, CVC code, expiration date, credit card holder name). This information is required to process, book and complete your transaction (including the sending of a confirmation email of the booking to you).
Disclosure of personal details - For our services, we shall collect for the following purposes the following information:
Orders: For the purposes of completing your transaction and save for disclosures required by law, criminal investigations, subpoenas or court orders, we will not disclose your name and the credit card details to which a transaction is made.
Newsletters and other information: If you wish to subscribe for our newsletter or wish to receive other information from us (in respect of our, our affiliated companies' or business partners' products or services), we offer you the option to "Opt in" for this service. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and other promotional communications, you can simply click on the unsubscribe link or reply (with "unsubscribe" in the subject line).
Visitor's registration and "cookies": For (improvement of) our service and product, we use (temporary and persistent) cookies to track browsing behavior and monitor and record the visits and use of our website(s). Cookies are text files stored at your computer, either temporary or persistent on your hard drive. Cookies are used for authenticating, session tracking (state maintenance), and maintaining specific information about the users of our website, such as site preferences or the contents of their electronic shopping carts. Furthermore, we will record your IP address, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP) for fraud, misuse and criminal investigation purposes.
Please note that, in accordance with European personal data protection laws, strict security procedures are observed within McDonnell’s (Queen Street) Ltd., to prevent personal data misuse and unauthorised access.
Log files: For marketing analysis and quality improvement purposes, we collect on an anonymous basis various information with respect to the total amount of transactions, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp information and the number and location of clicks on a given page. Please note that from time to time, we may use third party service providers to collect, monitor and report on this anonymous data.
Protect and secure your credit card information - In order to protect and safeguard the personal data provided to us, we have implemented and use appropriate business systems and procedures. For example, your credit card information is transmitted to us through a secure server protocol, which encrypts all your personal and credit card details. The encryption method used is the industry standard "Secure Socket Layer" (SSL) technology. We use Realex Payments to provide a secure, robust and reliable payment processing service. Information security is their top business priority. To this end Realex have invested in extensive security controls and infrastructure.
Realex Payments are certified and approved by several leading financial institutions. Their systems and security controls are based on current industry standards. There are several layers of technology in place to ensure the confidentiality, authentication and integrity of information.
• Realex Payments have been accredited with the AIS (Account Information Security) certification by VISA and is one of the few companies in Europe to achieve this. This shows their commitment to above industry standard in every aspect of payment processing.
• All information when in transit via the internet is encrypted (128bit SSL) to ensure confidentiality of sensitive data.
• All messages sent to Realex Payments and the responses from Realex Payments are authenticated using digitally signed digests.
• All requests are verified against a legal list of IP address and referring URLs.
• Realex Payments’ technical infrastructure is located in secure co-location facilities that have 24x7 manned security and advanced building management systems along with environmental controls.
• Critical servers and applications are monitored constantly to threshold levels and Realex Payments staff are instantly alerted via their real time monitoring and alerting service.
• All connections to the financial institutions are over private dedicated leased circuits, backed up with ISDN lines and in certain cases VPN connections over the internet.
• Realex Payments network is designed to be highly resilient with duplicate and triplicate systems in place depending on the critical nature of each component.
• Realex Payments are registered with the data protection commissioner as a "Data Processor". Cardholder information is encrypted and not displayed in their reporting systems - realcontrol.
We have implemented and use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using personal information. Only authorised employees are permitted to access personal information for performing their duties in respect of our services.
Our server and network are protected by firewalls against unauthorised access and we have intrusion detection systems that monitor and detect unauthorised (attempts to) access to or misuse of our servers.
Control over your data - You always have the right to review the personal data you have stored with us. You can request your personal data by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Please state 'request personal data' in the subject line of your email.
If your personal data is incorrect, we will change it upon your request. You can also ask McDonnell’s (Queen Street) Ltd., to remove your personal data from its database by sending us an email to the aforementioned email address.
When does McDonnell’s (Queen Street) Ltd., send you emails?
After you have made a transaction, you will receive a confirmation message with all the information about your transaction. To the extent that you have "Opted in" you may receive from us and from time to time our newsletter or other information.
If you have any suggestions or remarks about this privacy statement, please send an email to email@example.com,.
We are at all times entitled to change the way we collect, transmit and process the personal information and such other information as we may deem necessary. This Privacy Statement may therefore be amended from time to time in order to reflect the latest changes.